FAKE RECRUITMENT ALERT!
Job scams are a common feature in the recruitment market. HA’YA Projects & Management does not charge any fee at any stage of recruitment process from the candidate nor allows their employees or recruitment partner to collect any fees from any candidates.
HA’YA shall not be held liable or responsible for such fake recruiters or their false promise for jobs nor for any loss or damage incurred by such Parties who intend to use their services, which they do so at their own risk and costs.
Please do not Pay any money or provide personal / financial information (Credit/ debit card number, CVV number, OTP, etc.) to anyone. Fraudsters may ask you to pay in the pretext of registration fee, Refundable Fee, Document Processing fee or any other excuse. Before your respond to any email / call, we suggest you to do a discreet enquiry and be sure to verify the authenticity of the person with whom you are interacting
Signs to identify fake job offers:
1. Unrealistic Salary or Benefits
2. Poorly Written Job Descriptions
3. Upfront Payment Requests
4. Limited or Unverifiable Contact Information
5. Quick or Unstructured Interview Process
6. Pressure Tactics and Urgency
Ways to protect against the fake job offers:
1. Research companies thoroughly.
2. Verify contact information.
3. Check job descriptions carefully.
4. Avoid upfront payment requests.
5. Use caution with quick or unstructured interviews.
6. Do not share any personal / financial bank account details